Insulators #34 5th Annual RIBFEST
Looking for Contestants!
Let us know by filling out the form below or on the PDF! We’ll give you 2 racks of ribs! Come show off your skills!
- 6:00 am—8:00 am: Sign in and set up for cooks.
- 12 pm: Vendors! Come get that information you keep meaning to call about!
- 2 pm: Food is served! Ribs! Pulled pork! Sausage! Cake! Fruit! Vegetables!
- 2:30 pm: Rib turn in for Judges.
- 3 pm: Awards!
- 4 pm: Clean-up.
THIS YEAR: MORE FUN! MORE FOOD! MORE VENDORS!
Local 34 Ribfest Contest Rules
- Have fun!
- Each contestant or team will be given 2 racks of ribs; do not bring your own. Only one rack may be presented for judging.
- You must bring your own grill.
- Check-in and setup time is between 6-8 am.
- Vehicles are permitted in contest area for set-up only until 8 am.
- Each team is responsible for keeping their cooking area clean before leaving. Cooks are to prepare and cook in as sanitary manner as possible.
- All ribs must be turned in for judging between 2:00-2: 30 pm.
- Ribs may be submitted wet or dry. No garnish allowed; no sauce puddles, no sauce containers in judging box.
Ribfest 2019 Corn Hole Contest presented by Jason Zuehlke Ph# 507-304-0054
Competition 1:00 to 3:30! Prizes for the winners! Call Jason with any competition questions!
Register here for the Ribfest Competition and/or the Corn Hole Contest: