- TEAM will extend crisis support and resource coordination to individuals, groups, and organizations that are affected by this crisis and do not have an EAP or need a supplement to an existing EAP. If you know of individuals who need these pro bono services, please direct them to TEAM. 1-(800) 634-7710
- TEAM will continue to provide all of our services, with only limited service delivery methods being modified to meet CDC criteria during the pandemic.
- TEAM will be creating and scheduling video presentations and live webinars including Q&A in the coming weeks to continue to educate and present TEAM services, with access given to all participants. Please anticipate upcoming communication regarding the specifics of these events.
- TEAM is also in the process of developing a health and wellness blog that will be updated weekly on our website, to include topics specific to Covid-19 and other diet, physical health, mental health, social health, and mental/emotional health during times of social distancing and shelter in place, whatever the case may be.
- TEAM has created an electronic flyer that highlights our work/life support services and financial services to support individuals who will be impacted by the economic and daily logistical effect of Covid-19, including child care and elder care resources. You can view and download the flyer below.
Thank you for your continued confidence as we continue to provide all of our support services, which are crucial now more than ever. As always, please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions, concerns, or requests that you may have. Stay safe and I look forward to connecting with you soon!